- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment for over 55's
- Good Sized Lounge with Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Fully Tiled Shower Room with White Suite
- Recently Refurbished Including the Extensive Use of Solid Oak Flooring
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ample Communal Residents and Visitor Parking
- Quiet Location Within Walking Distance of Excellent Amenities on the Near By Lisburn Road
Additional InformationSituated in this prestigious South Belfast park, Castleton Court is a popular development of apartments designed exclusively for the over 55's.
This ground floor apartment has recently undergone extensive refurbishment and is exceptionally well presented particularly benefiting from Phoenix gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and a good sized lounge with dining area.
Sure to appeal to those seeking easily maintained accommodation in a convenient location, viewing is highly recommended.
- Secure communal front door to. . .
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Front door to. . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak floor, intercom system, storage cupboard. Utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine.
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.38m x 4.8m (17' 8" x 15' 9")
Solid oak floor, feature corner window.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Hotpoint 4 ring hob, eye level Bosch double oven, extractor fan and hood, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, gas fired boiler, integrated fridge.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.1m (13' 0" x 10' 2")
Large built-in robe and storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 2.39m (13' 4" x 7' 10")
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanitory unit, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- COMMUNAL SITTING ROOM AND LAUNDRY ROOM:
- Ample Residents and Visitor parking.
- Well matured communal garden and grounds.
- Oaklee Housing Association.
- Approximately £23.36 per month to include communal maintenance, cleaning and buildings insurance.
Osborne Park from Malone Road to Lisburn Road, Castleton Court is situated at Lisburn Road end.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »