- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright & spacious ground floor apartment in most convenient & desireable location
- Communal entrance lobby with tiled flooring
- Living room with wooden flooring & gas fire, open plan to dining area
- Kitchen with granite work surfaces & built-in appliances
- Two spacious bedrooms with mirror-fronted sliding robes
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Mains Gas Central Heating/Hardwood Sliding Sash Windows
- Allocated Parking Space Plus Visitor Parking
- Private Rear Patio Garden in Loose Stones with Boundary Fencing
Additional InformationThis modern, well presented ground floor apartment is located just off Balmoral Avenue and only a short walk from the bustling Lisburn Road.
The accommodation comprises spacious lounge with dining area, kitchen with built-in appliances and two double bedrooms. Externally there is ample resident parking and private rear garden. Suitable to a broad range of buyers we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Communal front door to . . .
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood door to . . .
- 5.66m x 4.65m (18' 7" x 15' 3")
Cornice ceiling, wooden floor, feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire, low voltage spotlights. Open plan to . . .
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel four ring gas hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer dryer.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.45m (13' 3" x 11' 4")
Built-in mirror fronted Sliderobes, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.3m (12' 9" x 10' 10")
Low voltage spotlights, glazed door to rear.
- 3.3m x 1.78m (10' 10" x 5' 10")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit and uPVC splash backs, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- Designated parking and communal parking for visitors. Communal gardens with well stocked beds. Private rear garden.
- Dalzell Property & Facilities Management
- £1500 per annum
Leaving the city centre on the Malone Road, turn right at lights onto Balmoral Avenue, Balmoral View is on the right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »