- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Superb Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms / 3 Receptions
- Highly Regarded Location
- Far Reaching Views Extending Over Belfast Lough
- Luxurious Open Plan Hi-Gloss Kitchen
- Luxurious Contemporary Family Bathroom / Deluxe Ensuite Shower Room
- Bedrooms with Fitted Bespoke Furniture
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Gas Central Heating
- Extensive Parking Forecourt / Private Professionally Hard Landscaped Courtyard
- Finished to a High Internal Specification Throughout
Positioned within a highly regarded residential location this superb extended Ground Floor Apartment enjoys a well planned spacious living layout incorporating a high internal specification including a recently installed hi-gloss contemporary Kitchen with fixed centre island and granite worksurfaces, two Bedrooms with bespoke fitted bedroom furniture and three separate receptions. Externally there is a private professionally hard landscaped courtyard style garden and extensive parking forecourt.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE 6.17m x 5.26m (20'3 x 17'3)
- Into bay window. Corniced ceiling. Modern feature gas fire. Far reaching views extending over Balfast Lough towards Co.Down.
- With quality 'white washed' effect laminate plank flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 4.04m x 3.38m (13'3 x 11'1)
- into bay window. Corniced ceiling. Excellent range of bespoke fitted Bedroom furniture. Views extending towards Belfast Lough.
- DELUXE ENSUITE
- Comprising button flush WC. Wash hand in modern hi-gloss vanity unit. 1/4 rounded shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and polished porcelain tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 2.77m (13'0 x 9'1)
- into bay window. Corniced ceiling. Excellent range of bespoke fitted bedroom furniture. Views extending towards Belfast Lough.
- LUXURIOUS HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN 3.96m x 3.15m (13'0 x 10'4)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level high gloss fitted units with complementary granite worksurfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated eye level 'Bosch' oven. Fixed centre island with granite worksurface. 4 ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan with glass hood. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Open plan into:
- FAMILY ROOM 4.57m x 2.64m (15'0 x 8'8)
- Feature exposed stone wall. Sliding double glazed patio door out to private Courtyard. Feature glass fixed screen with glass door to Hallway.
- DINING ROOM 4.27m x 3.12m (14'0 x 10'3)
- Low voltage lighting.
- REAR HALLWAY 4.42m x 1.24m (14'6 x 4'1)
- at max. Fitted with a range of wall to wall storage cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed doors to outside space.
- LUXURIOUS FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising modern freestanding roll top bath with concealed shower attachment. Button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Feature stone accent wall. Tiled floor.
- Extensive parking area to side for a variety of vehicles. Private professionally hard landscaped courtyard style garden stocked with a variety of shrubs screened by perimeter wall and hedgerow perfect for barbeques and evening entertaining.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »