- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning & Exceptionally Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- Accommodation Extending To Approximately to 1,157 Sq Ft
- Two Generous Bedrooms (Master With Luxury Ensuite)
- Spacious Living Room Open Plan to Luxury Fully Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances Open To Dining Area
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Sliding Windows
- Air Circulation System
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Allocated Parking
- The Development Boasts Communal Formal Gardens And Parkland Walks, All To Be Enjoyed By The Residents
- Located In The Exclusive Belvoir Park Development, Within Easy Access To Leading Schools, Forestside Shopping Centre & Tesco Newtownbreda
Additional InformationThe Belvoir Park Development has been exceptionally popular in recent years, for a wide spectrum of the market, who appreciate the quality of housing on offer, and the location which whilst semi-rural, is within comfortable commuting distance of Belfast City Centre, together with a host of other amenities, and schooling within the area.
This particular ground floor apartment has beautifully proportioned accommodation extending to 1,157 Sq Ft, providing a layout of two bedrooms, master with ensuite, family bathroom, together with spacious living room /open plan kitchen / dining area.
Likely to be of interest to the young professional or young family in today's market, and viewing of this exceptional home is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Solid wooden front door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Shelved hotpress with air circulation system. Low voltage lighting.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 9.14m x 5.49m (30' 0" x 18' 0")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel inset sink. 'Hotpoint' dishwasher. 'Neff' oven and microwave. 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan above. Stone work surfaces. Integrated fridge/freezer. Pantry. Tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting. 4 feature sliding sash windows.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 8.23m x 3.35m (27' 0" x 11' 0")
Twin built-in wardrobes with shelving. Low voltage spotlighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double tiled walk-in shower with rainhead attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
Low voltage spotlighting.
- Freestanding bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with storage cupboard and mirror. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with rainhead attachment. Ceramic tiled floor.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »