- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxurious ground floor apartment within a private gated development.
- Two good bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Luxury finished kitchen with built in appliances.
- luxury white bathroom suite / separate shower cubicle.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Patio door to gardens.
- Mature lawned communial areas.
- Exceptional presntation.
A unique opportunity to acquire a luxurious ground floor apartment within this highly desirable private gated development located in " The Manor " off Blacks Road. Two good, bright double bedrooms. Master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room. Lounge open to dining area with feature patio door / garden access. Fully fitted luxury fitted kitchen with Neff appliances / separate utility cupboard / washing machine. Luxury white bathroom suite with roll top bath / separate shower cubicle. Upvc double glazed windows / gas central heating system. Feature internal doors / solid wood flooring / porcelain tiled flooring. Extensive cornice / moulding. Fresh, youthful presentation throughout. Flagged / paved patio area / outside areas / pillars and double gates / remote access. Established location / doorstep convenience to excellent choice of shops schools / transport links / major road network. A very appealing property especially to the downsizing market or even a young professional. Chain free / immediate possession. Well worth viewing.
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL / COMMUNAL HALL
- APARTMENT ENTRANCE
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature porcelain tiled floor, deep moulded cornicing, cloak space, utility cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler.
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 21'0 x 14'0 (6.40m x 4.27m)
- Deep moulded cornicing, downlighters, wood strip floor, Upvc double glazed patio door.
- LUXURY KITCHEN 10'3 x 7'8 (3.12m x 2.34m)
- Range of high and low level units, sink unit, black granite work tops, 4 ring Neff gas hob, under oven, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, downlighters. Integrated fridge / dishwasher
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Roll top bath, low flush w.c, semi pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, downlighters.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 10'9 x 8'9 (3.28m x 2.67m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, downlighters.
- BEDROOM 2 9'7 x 8'4 (2.92m x 2.54m)
- Feature gated / remote access to complex with secure car parking, private garden area / feature paving. Mature communal lawns / shared areas / feature outside lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »