- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment on the Popular Lisburn Road
- Walking Distance to Queen's, City & Royal Hospital & Belfast City Centre
- Bright & Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Generous Double Bedroom
- Modern Shower Room
- Gas Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Ideal for Owner Occupier or Investors - Potential Rental Income of approx. £625 per Month
Additional InformationA superb apartment in a popular development on the sought after Lisburn Road.
This second floor one bedroom apartment comprises of a bright and spacious kitchen/living room, generous bedroom with built in robes and a stylish shower room. There is also ample storage in the apartment and a balcony with views over South Belfast.
The apartment benefits further from double glazing throughout, gas central heating and access to two sunny roof terraces with stunning views over Belfast and beyond.
Early viewing is recommended as previous apartments in this development have been snapped up very quickly.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Lift and stairs to . . .
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of units, electric oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, fridge with box freezer, laminate worik surfaces, wood effect floor to living/dining area, double uPVC doors to balcony.
- Range of built-in furniture.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan.
- McGuiness Fleck.
- £208.51 per quarter to include communal cleaning and building insurance.
Lisburn Road, beside City Hospital.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
75th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »