- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 3 Double Bedrooms 1 En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Communal Car Parking
- Walking Distance to Ormeau and Stranmillis
- Excellent Efficient Home
The Wellington Square development is situated off Annadale Avenue overlooking the River Lagan, only a short distance from Queens University and Stranmillis Village. Also on the doorstep is the Lagan Tow Path that provides cycle and walk ways out to Lisburn and into Belfast City Centre. Internally this apartment offers spacious accommodation comprising three good bedrooms, master with en-suite, lounge/dining, fitted kitchen with casual dining area and contemporary white bathroom suite. A home that would suit the young professional and also those hoping to downsize, that do not want to compromise on space, presentation and finish.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels to communal entrance hall. Access via intercom system. Main apartment door to entrance hall. Walnut flooring. Two built in storage facilities, (one storage, one cloaks).
- Kitchen / Dining 13'5 x 8'2 (4.09m x 2.49m)
- Full range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, built in gas hob, stainless steel oven. Stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Breakfast bar area. Spot-lights.
- Inner hallway
- Panelled door to inner hallway. Additional storage.
- Lounge / Dining 18'4 x 12'10 (5.59m x 3.91m)
- Walnut flooring.
- Bedroom One 12'6 x 11'10 (3.81m x 3.61m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Contemporary en-suite comprising shower cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with storage below, vanity mirror above, low flush W/C, Heated chrome towel rail. Fully tiled walls with mosaic detailing. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two 14'1 x 9'10 (4.29m x 3.00m)
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom Three 9'10 x 9'6 (3.00m x 2.90m)
- Currently utilised as a study.
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps with hand shower. Glazed shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps with storage below, vanity mirror above. Low flush W/C. Heated chrome towel rail. Fully tiled walls with mosaic detailing. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Communal parking area to the rear of Beech Heights.
- Opposite the apartment building there is a large grassed, communal area utilised by the surrounding homes.
- Please Note
- Management Fees are £120.00 per month including building insurance and maintenance upkeep. Rates Per Month £130.00.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »