- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented First Floor Apartment
- Excellent Location Close to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Transport Links for Belfast City Centre Commuters
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bright and Spacious Lounge Open-Plan to Kitchen
- Modern, Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Good Storage Facilities, Indoor & Out
- Car Parking to Rear of Property
- Chain Free / Investment Potential
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented first floor apartment is perfect for a wide range of prospective purchasers from first time buyers to investors. Bright and spacious throughout, it offers generous sized rooms to include a lounge open plan to newly installed modern fitted kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom.
Conveniently located on the Upper Newtownards Road, this is the ideal apartment for those seeking a property within walking distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore's shops, restaurants and cafes and an easy commute to Belfast City Centre.
Retaining the character and charm of a house of this era with the detailed cornicing, high ceilings and picture windows, it also has the advantage of a recently installed modern fitted kitchen, gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. We anticipate a high level of demand and would urge viewing at your earliest convenience.
- External staircase to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious reception hall with storage cupboard and utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine also housing gas fired combi-boiler.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN:
- 5.18m x 4.8m (17' 0" x 15' 9")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Open plan to modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, breakfast bar, concealed lighting, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, four ring ceramic hob, electric oven. Integrated fridge.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 2.82m (10' 7" x 9' 3")
(At widest points). Tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.07m (12' 7" x 10' 1")
Double built-in wardrobe with cupboard above.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, fully tiled walls.
- Parking for two cars. Two outbuildings.
Travelling from Belfast City Centre, 148 Upper Newtownards Road is on the left hand side approaching Ballyhackamore.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
129th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »