Apt 2, 148 Upper Newtownards Road, Ballyhackamore, Belfast BT4 3EQ
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Immaculately Presented First Floor Apartment
- Excellent Location Close to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Transport Links for Belfast City Centre Commuters
- Two Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bright and Spacious Lounge Open-Plan to Kitchen
- Modern, Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Good Storage Facilities, Indoor & Out
- Car Parking to Rear of Property
- Chain Free / Investment Potential
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented first floor apartment is perfect for a wide range of prospective purchasers from first time buyers to investors. Bright and spacious throughout, it offers generous sized rooms to include a lounge open plan to newly installed modern fitted kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom.
Conveniently located on the Upper Newtownards Road, this is the ideal apartment for those seeking a property within walking distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore's shops, restaurants and cafes and an easy commute to Belfast City Centre.
Retaining the character and charm of a house of this era with the detailed cornicing, high ceilings and picture windows, it also has the advantage of a recently installed modern fitted kitchen, gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. We anticipate a high level of demand and would urge viewing at your earliest convenience.
- External staircase to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious reception hall with storage cupboard and utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine also housing gas fired combi-boiler.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN:
- 5.18m x 4.8m (17' 0" x 15' 9")
(Into bay). Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Open plan to modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, breakfast bar, concealed lighting, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, four ring ceramic hob, electric oven. Integrated fridge.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.23m x 2.82m (10' 7" x 9' 3")
(At widest points). Tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.07m (12' 7" x 10' 1")
Double built-in wardrobe with cupboard above.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, fully tiled walls.
- Parking for two cars. Two outbuildings.
Travelling from Belfast City Centre, 148 Upper Newtownards Road is on the left hand side approaching Ballyhackamore.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »