Apt 2, 1 Halfpenny Mews,
Belfast, BT5 5GJ
2 Bed Apartment
Offers around £114,950
Offers around £114,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 80 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 20 Mbps
- Ground floor apartment
- Ground floor apartment Two good bedrooms principle with en-suite shower room
- Open Plan Living Room with patio doors / Kitchen
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom with a three piece white suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Private Gated Development via Electric Entrance Gates
- Popular Location Close To the Castlereagh Road
- Excellent First Time Buy or Investment
This well presented ground floor apartment is located in a private gated development close to the Castlereagh Road and Bloomfield.Road. It has recently been repainted and newly fitted carpets throughout and this excellent property will suit the needs of both first time buyers and investors and we highly recommend viewing.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor
- FRONT DOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage cupboard and intercom handset.
- KITCHEN:LIVING ROOM (5.79m 2.44m x 5.18m 1.52m) ((19' 8" x 17' 5"))
- Spacious living room with space for dining, open to kitchen. Sliding patio doors, Contemporary fully fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, one and a half drainer stainless steel sink, gas hob and electric oven. Partly tiled walls The kitchen has been finished with plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
- BEDROOM (1): (3.35m 3.05m x 2.74m 1.52m) ((11' 10" x 9' 5"))
- With white suite consisting of thermostatically controlled shower, low flush WC. pedestal wash hand basin partially tiled walls extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): (2.44m 3.05m x 2.13m 3.05m) ((8' 10" x 7' 10"))
- With white suite consisting of panelled bath with chrome taps pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC. The bathroom is finished with partially tiled walls and extractor fan
- Electric Double Gates. Pedestrian Entrance. Off street parking and communal gardens looked after by a management company
- These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in the employment of Karl Bennett & Company has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.