- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb second floor apartment in a convenient location
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Kitchen with gloss units and integrated appliances
- Modern bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Two bedrooms - master with an en-suite shower room
- Spacious hallway with a walk-in storage cupboard
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Dedicated parking space and plenty of visitor parking
- Security alarm and Intercom access for visitors
- Communal gardens to the rear
Additional InformationThe Perfect Pad!
This superb second floor apartment has a stylish finish and is located in a modern development just off the Saintfield Road. The property was built in 2010 and been finished to an exacting standard leaving little to do once you have the keys. Undoubtedly this modern apartment will appeal to first time buyers, investors or those wishing to downsize and relax. Further benefits include gas fired central heating, designated parking and a great open plan kitchen, living and dining space.
The apartment comprises of an entrance hall with a walk-in storage cupboard, an open plan kitchen, living and dining room with a gloss units and integrated appliances, a master bedroom with fitted slide robes and a contemporary en-suite shower room, a further well-proportioned second bedroom and a bathroom with a modern white suite.
There is a large communal garden with mature trees & shrubs to the rear of the apartments that can be enjoyed weather permitting. To the front there is an allocated parking space and visitor parking.
Located on the Saintfield Road this is a convenient place to live with a host of amenities close by with easy access to Belfast by bus or car. Forestside shopping centre is only five minutes away and there are an excellent range of schools within the vicinity.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance hall
- Living room 4.04m x 5.49m (13'3 x 18')
- Open To:
- Kitchen 2.67m x 2.29m (8'9 x 7'6)
- Master bedroom 3.78m x 4.06m (12'5 x 13'4)
- Bedroom 2 2.77m x 2.67m (9'1 x 8'9)
- Bathroom 2.03m x 1.80m (6'8 x 5'11)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
80th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »