- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Ground Floor Apartment
- Beautifully Refurbished To A Very High Standard
- Two Excellent Bedrooms
- Study / Potential 3rd Bedroom With Built In Storage
- Bright Spacious Lounge
- Newly Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Luxurious Shower Suite
- Allocated Car Parking & Visitor Pparking
- Storage Off Hallway & In Study
An exceptionally well presented ground floor apartment located in a most convenient and highly regarded area off the Malone Road in South Belfast. The bright and spacious accommodation is very well proportioned and will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchases, including those downsizing or those seeking a base with easy access to the city centre, Queen's University and Belfast City Hospital. The apartment has been recently refurbished to a very high standard and comprises a spacious lounge with feature marble and granite fireplace, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, luxurious shower room, two double bedrooms and study / potential third bedroom. The apartment also benefits from excellent storage off hallway and study, hardwood double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and allocated car parking along with visitor parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Glass panelled door. Tiled porch. Excellent storage off hallway.
- LIVING ROOM 19'4 x 15'3 (5.89m x 4.65m)
- Solid wood floor, feature fireplace with gas fire, granite hearth & marble surround.
- LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN 9'8 x 9'4 (2.95m x 2.84m)
- Contemporary range of high and low level units, integrated fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven, 4 ring hob and stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, new gas fired boiler, breakfast bar, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM ONE 14'9 x 13'1 (4.50m x 3.99m)
- Solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM ONE
- BEDROOM TWO 11'9 x 10'2 (3.58m x 3.10m)
- Solid wood floor.
- SHOWER ROOM 9'4 x 7'2 (2.84m x 2.18m)
- Luxurious suite comprising large walk in shower, low flush W.C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- STUDY / POTENTIAL THIRD BEDROOM 12'5 x 6'9 (3.78m x 2.06m)
- Built in storage, solid wood floor.
- Allocated and visitor parking. Beautiful communal gardens.
- SERVICE CHARGE
Approx £827.00 per annum.
- Approx £1185.00 per annum.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »