- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Three Bedroom Apartment with Two Balconies
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge with Double Patio Doors leading to Private Balcony
- Gas Central heating/Alarm System/Double Glazed Windows
- Two Car Park Spaces
- Modern White Bathroom Suite and Ensuite off Master Bedroom
- Situated in a Gated Development Off Ormeau Road
- Cul de sac of Townhouses & Apartments
Additional InformationA beautiful three bedroom apartment. Situated in a popular development in a cul de sac of town houses and apartments with two allocated parking spaces. Currently offering flexible accommodation comprising of two bedrooms and two reception rooms including a lounge which is open plan to dining/kitchen, with doors leading to a private balcony overlooking Cherryvale Park.
Convenient for commuting into city centre and has a variety of amenities off the Ormeau Road such as Cafés, shops and restaurants.
This property has solid wooden floors and recently decorated. Viewing would be recommended.
- Stairway to upper floors.
- Wooden floors.Hotpress.
- LOUNGE/DINING OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN
- 6.1m x 5.18m (20' 0" x 17' 0")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit,gas hob, matching oven and cooker hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit.integrated fridge /freezer and dish washer.Granite work surface.Tiled floor and wooden floor in living room.Doors leading to balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 4.27m (14' 11" x 14' 0")
Door leading to balcony.
Ensuite Double shower with shower scereen, low flush wc, wash hand basin , tiled floor amd shavers point.UPvc ceiling.
- White suite comprising of panel bath with shower attachment and shower screen.Low flush wc, wash hnad basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.35m (14' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 0")
- Electric gates to courtyard with parking.Intercom from front door.
A developemnet at the top of the Ormeau Road at the junction of Ravenhill Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »