This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Integrated Kitchen
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Contemporary White Bathroom
- Car Parking Bay
- Highest Presentation
Additional InformationLuxuriously Appointed Modern Built Ground Floor Apartment
A contemporary newly constructed ground floor apartment set within this highly regarded and much admired luxury apartment development. The modern interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay with open plan integrated kitchen incorporating built-in oven, hob, washer / dryer and fridge / freezer and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, intercom entry system, gas central heating, extensive use of ceramic floor coverings and is ideally suited to young and old alike. The development is managed and offers convenience and security within a landscaped environment.
Immediate inspection highly regarded.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Intercom entry system.
- Entrance Hall
- Intercom, cloaks, gas boiler.
- Lounge 4.15 x 5.32 (13'7" x 17'5")
- Into bay, 2 panelled radiators
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated washer / dryer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.07 x 2.95 (10'1" x 9'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.37 x 2.78 (7'9" x 9'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Communal gardens, car parking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views