- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A fabulous and spacious duplex apartment located in Gilnahirk
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room with access to a balcony
- Two double bedrooms - master with an en-suite shower room
- Modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Plenty of resident and visitor parking available and communal gardens
- Fantastic location with a great range of local amenities
- No onward chain and ready to move into
Additional InformationDazzling Duplex!
This stylish and spacious first & second floor duplex apartment located in the Gilnahirk area of East Belfast is in immaculate condition and is ready to move into. Furthermore there is no onward chain which will help for an easy move so that you can enjoy all it has to offer from day one. Luxury apartments in this area are highly sought after and this one certainly stands out.
The entrance level comprises an entrance hall, a wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room with access to a balcony, a double bedroom and a bathroom with a white suite. As you go up the stairs there is access to eaves storage before you arrive at the spacious master bedroom which benefits from a modern en-suite shower room.
From the living space you have access to a lovely balcony that is the perfect place to enjoy a drink and watch the sunset. There is plenty of resident parking available and communal gardens.
This superb apartment is very well located due to a host of amenities being within walking distance. The bustling village of Ballyhackamore is close by and the Castlereagh Hills are also on your doorstep for keen cyclists or runners.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 19' 10'' x 12' 6'' (6.04m x 3.81m)
- Master Bedroom 14' 1'' x 13' 8'' (4.29m x 4.16m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 11'' x 8' 11'' (3.63m x 2.72m)
- Bathroom 9' 8'' x 6' 1'' (2.94m x 1.85m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
58th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »