- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Second Floor Apartment
- Prestigious and Desirable Development
- Private Gym for Residents' Use
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Belfast City Centre, Ormeau Park and Forestside Shopping Centre
- Open Plan Living and Dining Area to Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Recently Installed Bathroom with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Residents and Visitors Underground Car Parking
- Ideal for First Time Buyers, Young Professionals and Investors
Additional InformationThis excellent second floor apartment is located in the popular Old Baker's Court development just off South Belfast's Ravenhill Road within a short distance to many amenities including Belfast city centre, Ormeau Park and Forestside shopping centre. The property also has a private gym for residents. Well presented throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in and relax. With a bright open plan living/dining area opening to the kitchen, there are two good sized double bedrooms and a recently installed bathroom with white suite. Outside there is communal and residents parking with private allocated space entered via secure electronic gates.
This is an ideal opportunity for first time buyers, young professionals or investors to purchase an excellent low maintenance department in this exclusive development. Please arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience so as not to miss out.
- COMMUNAL FRONT DOOR:
- Stairs and lift to second floor.
- Front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, cloaks area.
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.6m x 4.09m (21' 8" x 13' 5")
Measurements at widest points.
Oak laminate wooden floor, outlook to Ravenhill Avenue, open to kitchen.
- 2.59m x 1.75m (8' 6" x 5' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, built-in oven, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 2.54m (12' 1" x 8' 4")
Oak laminate wooden floor, built-in robe with Valiant gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.49m (12' 0" x 8' 2")
Measurements at widest points.
Oak laminate wooden floor, built-in robe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, built-in shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit and additional attachment, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- MANAGEMEMT COMPANY:
- Charge rate approximately £800 per year.
- One underground allocated car parking space and additional residents' private visitors car parking spaces.
Heading out of Belfast, along Ravenhill Road, turn left just past the BP petrol station opposite Ormeau Park. At the T-junction turn left which leads into Old Baker's Court development. Annesley Building is at the bottom to the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »