This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modern Spacious Three Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Well Proportioned Lounge with Dining Area Open to Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces and Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances
- Three Double Bedrooms with Master Incorporating En Suite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas
- uPVC Oak Effect Double Glazing
- Secure Electric Entrance Gates to Brick Paviour Inner Courtyard with Ample Resident and Visitor Car Parking
- Well Maintained Communal Areas and Mature Planting
- Apartment Approximately 1,260 Square Feet
- Beautiful Landscaped Communial Garden with Sitting Area
Additional Information313 Belmont Road is a small and exclusive development locsted in the heart of East Belfast. Electric gates lead through an attractive archway to a brick paviour internal courtyard. Number 15 is a spacious well maintained first floor apartment.
The apartment comprises of spacious open plan lounge with dining area open to generous and beautiful kitchen with granite work surfaces. There are three double bedrooms with master incorporating en suite shower room.
This property is ideally situated in a quiet residential area along the Belmont Road and provides excellent convenience to Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages. It is perfectly located for commuting to Stormont and The Ulster Hospital Dundonald, and bus routes into Belfast city centre are easily accessible.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, stairs to first floor.
- Intercom system, large storage cupboard with built-in gas fired boiler and Mega pressurised water system, additional storage cupboard/utility area, laminate work surfaces, built-in shelving.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 7.29m x 4.9m (23' 11" x 16' 1")
Range of high and low level oak units with granite work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel inset sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, built-in oven with four ring gas hob, Bosch extractor fan above, glass splashback, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, porcelain tiled floor, built-in breakfast bar with granite work tops, open to ample living/dining space, Velux windows x 3, feature contemporary gas fire with surround.
- Modern White Suite.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.91m (12' 3" x 12' 10")
Built-in mirror fronted robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, laminate work surfaces, part tiled walls, built-in shower cubicle with PVC panelled splashback, built-in chrome shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 8.2m x 2.54m (26' 11" x 8' 4")
Measurements at widest points.
Built-in mirror fronted sliding robes, access to roofspace, built-in cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.22m x 3.78m (13' 10" x 12' 5")
- Electric gates to communal courtyard with private resident parking and visitor spaces.
Travelling from the Campbell roundabout, along the Belmont Road past Campbell College, continue along the Belmont Road in the direction of Craigantlet. 313 Belmont Road is on your right hand side just after Tweskard Park.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »