- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Contemporary Penthouse Apartment with Fabulous Roof Terrace with Glorious Views all Over Belfast
- Excellent Reception Hall with Good Storage & Built-in Study Area
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area & Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite & Further Bedroom with Built-in Sliderobes
- Modern Bathroom
- High Level of Specification Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Secure Underground Allocated Car Parking & Locked Storage Unit with Lift Access to Penthouse Apartment
- Electric Entrance Gates to Additional Car Parking Space in Front Gated Area
- Extremely Convenient to Many Amenities Including; Shops, Restaurants, Public Transport & the City Centre
- Ideal for Owner Occupiers, Downsizers or Investors
Additional InformationWith generous accommodation and finished to a high level of specification throughout, this super penthouse apartment offers an excellent roof terrace and two allocated car parking spaces, one being in the basement with lift access to the penthouse. This contemporary apartment is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Located in one of south Belfast's most desirable areas, the property is most convenient to a number of services and amenities including the Lagan Towpath, Malone and Balmoral Golf Clubs, shops, bars and cafes on the Lisburn Road. The property is a short drive to the main arterial routes around and into the city centre. Early viewing is encouraged.
- COMMUNAL HALL:
- Lift and stairs to . . .
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Built-in study area with desk and shelves behind bi-folding doors, Italian marble flooring. cloaks storage, airing cupboard, low voltage sptolights.
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA OPEN PLAN TO MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 9.83m x 4.9m (32' 3" x 16' 1")
(at widest points overall). Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, five ring Neff gas hob, stainless steel under oven, Franke stainless steel sink unit, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, island unit with granite work surfaces and breakfast bar, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, oak flooring, fireplace with carved timber surround and granite hearth.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.51m x 3.07m (18' 1" x 10' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with hand shower, shower cubicle with Mira shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.24m x 2.9m (13' 11" x 9' 6")
(at widest points). Range of built-in Sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 3.07m (10' 9" x 10' 1")
(at widest points). Velux window.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with hand shower, tiled walls, storage shelving, low voltage spotlights.
- Extensive private roof terrace with super south Belfast views.
- STORE IN BASEMENT:
- 2.26m x 1.12m (7' 5" x 3' 8")
- Electronic gates leading to two allocated car parking spaces, (one in basement).
- Charles White Management Company.
- £1200 pa for cleaning of communal areas, grounds maintenance, window cleaning, life etc
Heading out of the city on the Malone Road past Stranmillis Road turn left into Deramore Park South, number one is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »