- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Penthouse Apartment In Modern Annadale Avenue Development Close to Many Local Amenities
- Stairs and Lift to Second Floor
- Spacious Entrance Hall with Large Cloaks Storage
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room With Feature Vaulted Ceiling, Feature gas Fire and Faux Balcony
- Open Plan to Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Three Excellent Double Bedrooms All with Built In Robes, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/Sliding Sash Style Double Glazed Window Frames
- Underfloor Heating and Beam Vacuum System
- Walking Distance Of Belvoir Golf Course, Forestside Shopping Centre, Stranmillis Amenities and the City Centre Only a Short Drive Away
- Ideal for An Owner Occupier or Investor
Additional InformationThis impressive penthouse apartment is ideally located just off the Ormeau Road, minutes' walk from Forestside Shopping Centre and a short drive from the City Centre. The apartment is finished to a very high standard with solid floors, impressive full height ceilings to the living and dining area with faux balcony.
The apartment is beautifully presented throughout and offers spacious accommodation comprising large lounge with dining area open plan to modern fitted kitchen, three excellent double bedrooms (master with ensuite), built in wardrobes and modern bathroom suite.
Located close to the Lagan Towpath, Stranmillis amenities, Queens University and the City and Royal Hospitals, whilst remaining close to the main arterial road networks this stunning apartment would be ideal for an owner occupier or investor.
Externally the grounds are well maintained by the managing agents and there is an allocated car parking space accessed via electric gates.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs and lift to . . .
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, intercom phone, good sized store cupboards, gas boiler.
- LARGE LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 6.81m x 5.28m (22' 4" x 17' 4")
(at widest points). Wood floor, feature gas fire, double doors to faux balcony. Open plan to . . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.18m x 2.82m (10' 5" x 9' 3")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink, integrated fridge freezer, integrated oven, five ring gas hob, integrated stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, granite splash back, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, built-in breakfast bar.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 3.12m (13' 0" x 10' 3")
(into robe). Excellent range of built-in robes, low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 3.96m (14' 7" x 13' 0")
(at widest points). Built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.89m x 3.56m (19' 4" x 11' 8")
(at widest points). Built-in robes.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- One allocated car parking space and visitor parking.
- Flat Management Services.
- Approximately £176.67 per month.
From Ormeau Road roundabout heading out of the City turn right onto Annadale Avenue and Oakdene is on the left hand side. (16 Annadale Avenue)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »