- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 2nd Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Lift Access to Each Floor
- Communal Under Ground Parking
- Convenient Location to Queens & Belfast City Centre
Cromwell Court is an apartment development in a convenient location only a few minutes walk from Queens University, Botanic Avenue and Belfast City Centre. This particular apartment is a on the second floor (with lift access) and comprises two bedrooms, both with built in robes, modern fitted kitchen open to living/dining area with balcony providing views over Belfast and white bathroom suite with a separate shower cubicle. The property also benefits from a gas heating system and double glazing. Each apartment has access to under apartment parking facility accessed via McClure Street.
- Second floor Apartment
- From ground floor, communal entrance door to communal hallway with individual mail boxes. Stairs and lift to Main front door of apartment.
- Built in storage. Additional double storage area housing a gas boiler.
- Kitchen/Living area 20'10" x 10'10" (6.35m x 3.30m)
- Kitchen with range of high and low level built in units. Gas hob and under oven. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine. Part tiled walls. Oak flooring to Living area. uPVC doors to balcony with superb views over Belfast.
- Lounge image
- View image
- Bedroom one 11'6" X 10'4" (3.51m X 3.15m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom Two 10'3" x 6'8" (3.12m x 2.03m)
- Double built in storage.
- Bathroom suite
- White suite panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
- Separate fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Under apartment parking accessed via McClure Street.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »