- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Second Floor City Centre Apartment
- One Good Size Bedroom
- Kitchen With Open Plan Dining & Living Area
- Wired Surround Sound Speaker System Throughout
- Video Intercom System
- Excellent Storage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Stunning Level Of Finish Throughout
- Popular And Exceptionally Convenient City Centre Location
We welcome for sale this well appointed second floor apartment located in Custom House Square in Belfast City Centre. The Custom House Residence Development sets the standard in apartment developments in Northern Ireland. The quality of design and finish has not been seen before and is unlikely to be repeated. The development has the ambience of an exclusive boutique hotel and can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection. The accommodation comprises a generous bedroom, a bright and spacious living / dining area open to a modern fitted kitchen, and a well appointed family bathroom. Other benefits include wired surround sound speaker system, intruder alarm, video intercom system, gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout, bike store and a secure but bespoke ground floor lobby. With the high level of finish, this apartment will appeal to the first time buyer/investor. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Stunning communal entrance lobby with custom made antique bronze post boxes.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- THE LOBBY AREA
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid timber Longden wooden door to entrance hall with video intercom system. Storage cupboard plumbed for washing machine.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN 25'6x12'9 (7.77m x 3.89m)
- Living Room - Timber floor with access to Juliet balcony. Kitchen with contemporary range of high and low level units 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. 4 ring Gas hob, electric oven and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and ceramic tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA 25'6x12'9 (7.77m x 3.89m)
- A bright spacious living area with Hard wood flooring, recess spotlighting and an attractive Juliette Balcony.
- LIVING AREA
- LIVING AREA
- BEDROOM 13'8x10'6 (4.17m x 3.20m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white suite comprising, walk in shower cubicle, wall hung Laufen low flush WC and wash hand basin. Runtel heated towel rail. Timber cabinet mirror with recessed light fitting over sink unit. Recessed feature lighting. Designer tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to secure gated bicycle store.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- Approx. £1,200 per annum.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »