- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful Duplex Apartment
- Three Excellent Bedrooms (Master With En-suite Bathroom & Walk In Wardrobe)
- Spacious Living / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Convenient Location
- EPC C74
This excellent duplex apartment located in the popular Kings Court development just off the Upper Lisburn Road has been extended and finished to an exceptional standard. The accommodation, on two floors, comprises spacious living room open plan to dining area, contemporary fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances, three bedrooms (master with en-suite bathroom) walk in wardrobe and shower room. Additional benefits include the installation of gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing windows and allocated car parking. Close to the many amenities of the Lisburn Road along with excellent transport links, this apartment will appeal to a range of buyers including those wishing to downsize or indeed the first time buyer. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciated the true quality of this stunning apartment.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Own door access. Stairs to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 17'1 x 15'4 (5.21m x 4.67m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM
- DINING AREA
- KITCHEN 10'9 x 9'0 (3.28m x 2.74m)
- Excellent range of high and low level gloss units, integrated appliances to include oven / grill, 4 ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, quartz work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 13'5 x 9'3 (4.09m x 2.82m)
- Built in sliding robes.
- BEDROOM THREE 13'0 x 8'8 (3.96m x 2.64m)
- Built in storage.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 21'5 x 17'6 (6.53m x 5.33m)
- Velux windows, recessed spotlighting. Walk in dressing room with fitted storage. Storage into eves.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, enclosed shower, free standing bath, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, velux window.
- Approx £996 per annum.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- Approx £60 per quarter.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »