- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining room
- White Bathroom suite
- Gas Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Secure Parking with Electric Gates
- Convenient Location
Additional InformationLocated just off the Lower Ormeau Road in South Belfast, this First Floor Apartment is situated within easy commuting distance to the Belfast City Centre and only a few minutes walk away from Queens University, Ormeau Park and the array of shops, bars and cafés that the Ormeau road has to offer.
This spacious apartment offers generous accommodation throughout consisting of an open plan kitchen / living / dining room, two double bedrooms with master en-suite and a white bathroom suite. Further completing this property is a gas central heating system, Upvc double glazing and secure car-parking entered via electric gates.
Although in need of modernisation this property has heaps of potential and would make a perfect first time buy for that someone looking to come in and put their stamp on their new home.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining 7.82m x 3.40m (25'8" x 11'2")
- Kitchen area
- Fitted Kitchen with range of upper and lower level units and formica worktops. Fitted electric oven with gas hob and over head extractor fan, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls and cream tiled floor.
- Lounge area
- Spacious lounge area with wooden effect vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1 4.14m x 2.40m (13'7" x 7'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring.
- Ensuite 1.84m x 1.64m (6'0" x 5'5")
- White shower suite consisting of corner shower cubicle, low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Cream tiles floor
- Bedroom 2 4.71m x 2.68m (at widest point) (15'5" x 8'10" ( at widest point))
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite 2.32m x 1.89m (7'7" x 6'2")
- White bathroom suite consisting of panelled bath with over hanging shower, low flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Cream tiled flooring.
- Externally the property benefits from having access to secure parking via electric gates, a private communal decked area for residents and is located next to a large green area which has picturesque views over the Ormeau embankment.
- Management Company
- Management company is Charter House Property Management ltd and their fees are:
Management fees £568 per annum
Sinking fund £44 per annum
Building Insurance £167.36
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »