- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent 2nd Floor Apartment Situated Within Award Winning City Centre Development
- Extending To c. 845 Sq Ft
- Spectacular Views Over Titanic Belfast, Cavehill And Beyond
- Bright Living / Dining Area With Floor To Ceiling Windows
- High Gloss Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Surround Sound System
- Secure Allocated Underground Car Parking Space
- Suited To Young Professionals And Investors Alike
Additional Information12-08 The Arc is a stunning two bedroom apartment that is presented in excellent condition. Located on the second floor, this apartment is perfectly situated overlooking Titanic Belfast in one of Belfast's most exclusive landmark developments.
This apartment offers coveted and uninterrupted views towards Titanic Belfast from inside and on the balcony accessed via the spacious living area. The stylish kitchen/dining area characterises the quality of this apartment. The two double bedrooms, master ensuite and contemporary bathroom, surround sound system, enclosed car space, higher than normal floor to ceiling heights and excellent specification finish all contribute to make this apartment a truly outstanding home or investment.
The high quality internal courtyard gardens, modern designed common areas and secure underground parking are major attributes of The Arc Development.
Titanic Quarter is a vibrant and most accessible area of Belfast and with Titanic Belfast now open, the Metropolitan College and many major intellectual companies investing in the area the cosmopolitan appeal at Titanic Quarter will only continue to grow.
- COMMUNAL AREA:
- Communal entrance with lift and stair access to 2nd floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door leading to entrance hall with storage cupboard, plumbed for washing machine and enclosed gas boiler.
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.55m x 3.m (14' 11" x 9' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Integrated oven, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor in kitchen area. Low voltage lighting. Access to balcony.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.m x 2.92m (16' 5" x 9' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising, fully tiled double shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower. Wall mounted WC. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Large wall mirror. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.m x 2.64m (16' 5" x 8' 8")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising panel bath with thermostatic power shower over. Wall mounted WC. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Recessed surround sound speakers. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Large wall mirror. Low voltage lighting.
- Communal landscape courtyard gardens. Public realm terrace overlooking Marina. Secure underground car parking with remote controlled entrance gates and designated parking space.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
112th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »