- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb 8th Floor Apartment With Balcony
- Excellent Views From Living Room And Bedrooms, Westerly Facing Towards Cavehill And Easterly Towards Titanic Quarter
- Enclosed Allocated Parking
- Very Popular And Convenient City Centre Location
- Contemporary Kitchen Area With Excellent Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Phoenix Natural Gas Heating
- Audio Intercom System
- Ease Of Access To M2, M3 And Westlink
- Will Appeal To Owner Occupiers And Investors Alike
- High Standard Of Internal Presentation Throughout
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationNumber 114, The Granary Building, James Clow, is a superb spacious 8th floor, two bedroom apartment in the popular James Clow development. This apartment is located on Princes Dock Street beside Clarendon Dock within a few minutes' walk of Belfast city centre and the Cathedral Quarter.
The apartment has the benefit of a spacious living room and has super views towards Cavehill. It has been finished to a high specification and would make an ideal city home. The apartment comprises modern fitted kitchen open plan to a spacious living/dining room, two double bedrooms (master ensuite) and a luxury bathroom. The balcony off the living room has a superb westerly aspect. It also has a covered enclosed car space and an audio entry system. The apartment would be suitable for an owner-occupier or an investor.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Lift and stairs to...
- COMMUNAL LANDING:
- Front door to...
- UTILITY STORE:
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.75m x 5.36m (25' 5" x 17' 7")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, electric hob and oven, integrated fridge freezer, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, low voltage spotlights, tiled floor, part tiled walls, door to balcony.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.6m x 2.62m (15' 1" x 8' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising wall hung WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, integrated mirror, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 2.69m (11' 7" x 8' 10")
- STYLISH BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising panel bath with thermostatic power shower over, wall mounted WC, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, large wall mirror, low voltage lighting.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »