- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning 7th Floor Former Show Apartment With Private Balcony Area
- Excellent Views Towards Belfast Lough
- Very Popular And Convenient City Centre Location
- The Apartment Is Being Sold Fully Furnished
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Contemporary Kitchen Area With Excellent Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Phoenix Natural Gas Heating
- Audio Intercom System
- Ease Of Access To M2, M3 And Westlink
- Enclosed Allocated Parking
- Will Appeal To Owner Occupiers And Investors Alike
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationApartment 113 James Clow, is a superb spacious 7th floor, two bedroom, former show apartment in the popular James Clow development. This apartment is located on Princes Dock Street beside Clarendon Dock within a few minutes' walk of Belfast city centre and the Cathedral Quarter. The apartment is superbly presented and is being sold fully furnished.
The apartment benefits from superb views towards Belfast Lough. It has been finished to a high specification and would make an ideal city home. The apartment comprises modern fitted kitchen open plan to a spacious living/dining room, two double bedrooms (master ensuite) and a luxury bathroom. The balcony off the living room has superb views towards Belfast Lough. It also has a covered enclosed car space and an audio entry system. The apartment would be suitable for an owner-occupier or an investor.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Lift and stairs to...
- COMMUNAL LANDING:
- Front door to...
- UTILITY STORE:
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.93m x 4.57m (22' 9" x 15' 0")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, electric hob and oven, integrated fridge freezer, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, low voltage spotlights. Tiled floor, part tiled walls. Bright extensive glazing with door to balcony.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.71m x 2.84m (12' 2" x 9' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising wall hung WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, integrated mirror, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.69m (12' 4" x 8' 10")
- STYLISH BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising panel bath with thermostatic power shower over, wall mounted WC, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, large wall mirror, low voltage lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »