- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well presented ground floor apartment
- Lounge with patio doors open plan to kitchen
- Modern high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good sized bedrooms master with en-suite shower room
- Excellent range of built in furniture in master bedroom
- Bathroom with a three piece white suite and sensor lighting
- Gas fired central heating
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Excellent location for walking into Belfast City Centre
- Secure car parking via electric gates
- Situated beside Titanic train halt which is ideal for commuting
- Video viewing available
- Available 5th May 2021
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »