- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Modern Apt
- Open plan living
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- 2 Bedrooms
- Shower room
- Gas Heating
- Quiet Development
- Popular Location
- Potential to extend into roof space
- Currently Rented at £525pcm
Additional InformationA fantastic, well appointed 2 bedroom apartment on the second floor of this modern and well maintained apartment block. With a prime location on Beersbridge Road it is just a few minutes walk from Connswater Retail Park and Holywood Road whilst being located on a major bus route offers easy access to Belfast city centre.
An excellent opportunity for first time buyers or investors alike to purchase in a well maintained and highly popular development.
- This apartment offers well laid out accommodation throughout and has a bright airy fell thanks to the double French doors in the living area with the added feature of a Juliette Balcony. The accommodation comprises an open plan living and kitchen area - the kitchen includes a range of high and low level units in beech and is enhanced by a stainless steel extractor over the integrated gas hob and electric oven. The hallway leads to one double bedroom and one single bedroom both of which include wooden floors, and the shower room with a shower cubicle and white bathroom suite.
As it is located on the top floor of the building there may be an opportunity for the new owner to extend into the roof space above (subject to the relevant approvals).
- Kitchen 2.86 x 2.33 (9'4" x 7'7")
- Range of high and low level fitted units in beech.
Stainless steel extractor hood over integrated gas hob and electric oven.
- Living Room 3.84 x 3.63 (12'7" x 11'10")
- Double doors leading to Juliette Balcony providing lots of natural light.
- Master Bedroom 3.50 x 3.41 (11'5" x 11'2")
- Wooden floor. 2 windows bring in lots of natural light.
- Bedroom 2 3.58 x 2.06 (11'8" x 6'9")
- Wooden floor.
- Shower Room 1.88 x 1.77 (6'2" x 5'9")
- Tiled floor. Shower cubicle.
- Entrance Hall 3.06 x 0.87 (10'0" x 2'10")
- Important Notice
- These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. Floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. Measurements are approximate and not to scale
- EPC - C76
- Currently Rented
- The property is currently rented at £525 pcm.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »