- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright and Spacious First Floor Apartment in Choice Residential Location Near to Many Amenities, Village Type Shops & Public Transport
- Popular Development, Exclusively for the Over 55's
- Stair Lift to the First Floor
- Spacious Living Room with Dining area, Feature Corner Window & Southerly Aspect
- Fitted Kitchen with Good Range of Units, Integrated Oven & Hob
- 1 Generous Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobe
- Tiled Shower Room with Contemporary Suite
- Generous Walk-in Cloakroom with Access to Roofspace
- Economy 7 Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Residential and Guest Parking with Communal Gardens
Additional InformationSituated at the bottom of Osborne Park (linking both the Malone and Lisburn Roads), Castleton Court is a highly sought after small development designed exclusively for the over 55's. Briefly the accommodation comprises communal entrance hall with stairs and stair lift to the first floor. In the hallway there is an intercom system, generous walk-in storage cupboard with access to roofspace. The living/dining room is both bright and spacious benefiting from a southerly aspect and corner window providing an abundance of natural light; fitted kitchen with good range of units, fitted shower room and one well proportioned bedroom. Furthermore the property benefits from uPVC double glazed window frames and the development boasts communal guest and resident parking, laundry room and sitting room. Sure to create a lot of interest on today's market, early viewing is encouraged so not to miss out.
- Hardwood front door to. . .
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Stairs to first floor and entrance to apartment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Walk-in cloakroom with Slingsby type ladder to roofspace. Intercom system.
- 5.49m x 4.27m (18' 0" x 14' 0")
Feature corner window.
- 4.06m x 2.39m (13' 4" x 7' 10")
Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated Hotpoint oven and four ring electric hob, extractor fan. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder.
- 4.24m x 3.12m (13' 11" x 10' 3")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising walk-in double shower tray, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Resident and guest parking with communal gardens.
- Choice Housing.
- £960 per annum.
Castleton Court is on the left hand side of Osborne Park from the approximately 100 meters from Lisburn Road end.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »