How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you. We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb First Floor Apartment
- Excellent Residential Location
- Bright Living/Dining Area
- Contemporary Kitchen With Access To Balcony Overlooking Ormeau Road
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Main Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Lift And Stair Access
- Underground Car Parking
- Suited To The First Time Buyer, Young Professional Or Those Downsizing Alike
Additional InformationThis two bedroom first floor apartment is located off the vibrant Ormeau Road and is well suited to the young professional, first time buyer or those downsizing alike. Public transport networks are close at hand along with shops and restaurants being within walking distance. Belfast city centre and Queens University are also within close proximity. The internal accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, master with ensuite, main bathroom, large living/dining area open to kitchen with balcony overlooking the Ormeau Road. The apartment benefits from lift access and underground car parking. Immediate viewing is recommended. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a private viewing.
- Communal entrance hall. Lift and stair access to…
- Hardwood entrance door leading to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Large storage cupboard.
- LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 6.27m x 4.75m (20' 7" x 15' 7")
Feature curved wall, fireplace with hardwood mantle, tiled surround and hearth, gas fire inset, open to…
- KITCHEN AREA:
- 2.84m x 2.36m (9' 4" x 7' 9")
High and low level units, Formica work surfaces, 1.5 tub sink unit with mixer taps, four ring gas hob, electric oven with extractor over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, gas fired boiler, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, access to balcony overlooking Ormeau Road.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.38m x 3.35m (11' 1" x 11' 0")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 2.57m (13' 5" x 8' 5")
- Panel bath, thermostatic shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Secure underground car parking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 29 days)
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views