- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Second Floor Apartment
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Open Plan Living / Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Recently Installed Shower Room
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Residents Parking
- Within Walking Distance Of Ballyhackamore & Belmont Villages With An Array Of Cafes / Restaurants
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, Titanic Quarter & Belfast City Centre
- Excellent Public Transport Links
Additional InformationFound within the heart of Belmont, this attractive second floor apartment comes to the market and will appeal to those seeking an affordable and manageable home within one of the most popular parts of East Belfast.
With a vast array of cafes and restaurants nearby, excellent public transport links and wonderful local parks, this well presented apartment will suit a variety of potential purchasers.
The layout comprises on the second floor, an entrance hall, open plan living / dining area open to a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two well proportioned bedrooms as well as a recently installed shower room with feature tiling.
Residents parking is found to the rear of the very well presented apartment block. The property is heated by gas fired central heating, and is finished with double glazed window frames.
Early viewing is advised to fully appreciate this spacious and well situated apartment. Viewing is by appointment through our East Belfast office on 028 9059 5555.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- LIVING / DINING / KITCHEN AREA:
- 7.7m x 4.34m (25' 3" x 14' 3")
In the kitchen: range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. 4 ring gas hob with under oven and extractor fan over. Plumbed for washing machine. Partially tiled walls. Recess for under counter fridge and under counter freezer. Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.53m (13' 6" x 11' 7")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.2m (11' 4" x 10' 6")
Laminate wooden floor. Access to roof space.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Push button WC. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Chrome towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess spotlighting.
- PARKING AREA:
- Residents parking space.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
210th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »