- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A special three bedroom second floor apartment offering outstanding comfort and luxury
- Vast amounts of storage throughout the apartment and secure underground parking
- Wonderful open plan kitchen, dining and living room with access to a private balcony
- Fantastic work-station/ study area in the hall concealed with folding doors
- Three double bedrooms, the master with a delightful ensuite shower room
- Access to the balcony from the master bedroom and the living area
- Luxury family bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Two parking spaces, one secure underground with an additional store room in the carpark
- Highly sought after location just off the Malone Road in the heart of BT9
Additional InformationStyle, Privacy & Storage!
One of the main concerns when people consider apartment living is lack of storage and lack of privacy… well, there is absolutely nothing to worry about with this stunning apartment! This has to be one of the most comfortable and luxurious apartments on the market that is perfectly equipped for those used to space, storage and private secure parking. All the rooms are spacious and bright and there is a superb balcony that can be accessed via the lounge and the master bedroom that has lovely garden views.
This second floor apartment comprises a welcoming entrance hall with a fantastic concealed work station that is unique for apartment living, a large open plan kitchen, dining and living room, three double bedrooms – the master with an ensuite shower room, and a luxury family bathroom.
There is external parking and also secure gated parking underground. To add to the abundance of storage in the apartment there is a private store room in the garage. The apartment is ideally located off the Malone Road in the heart of BT9 with the Lisburn Road very close by.
To arrange a viewing of this outstanding apartment please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Reception Hall
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 9.70m x 5.05m (31'10 x 16'7)
- Bedroom 1 4.57m x 3.20m (15' x 10'6)
- Ensuite Bathroom 3.28m x 1.85m (10'9 x 6'1)
- Bedroom 2 4.32m x 3.25m (14'2 x 10'8)
- Bedroom 3 14'9 x 9'3 (45'11"'29'6" x 29'6"'9'10")
- Bathroom 2.46m x 2.03m (8'1 x 6'8)
- Garage Store
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »