- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning first floor apartment located in "The Bakery" on the Ormeau Road
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with built-in storage
- Resident car parking & gym, concierge service and superb outdoor communal space
- Fabulous open plan kitchen, living and dining room with integrated appliances
- Private balcony with views over the Ormeau Road
- Master bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite
- A further double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom with a white suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Superb location on the bustling Ormeau Road with an amazing range of amenities
Additional InformationYou Knead This!
This stunning and stylish first floor apartment located in "The Bakery" is perfectly suited to young professionals who want to live in a first class location on the bustling Ormeau Road. The property comes with a host of benefits to include a designated car parking space, an on-site concierge service and a fitness suite to keep you in great shape. There is also fantastic communal gardens that have been expertly landscaped for your enjoyment.
The apartment comprises an entrance hall with built-in storage, a fantastic kitchen, living and dining room complete with modern units and integrated appliances, a balcony with views over the Ormeau Road, a spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite, a further double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a contemporary bathroom.
Ideally located on the thriving Ormeau Road ensuring shopping, eating out, going for a drink, universities and parks are all very easily accessible. There is regular local transport into the city centre and it is certainly walkable.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.73m x 4.70m (12'3" x 15'5")
- Open To:
- Kitchen / Dining 2.41m x 5.26m (7'11" x 17'3")
- Master Bedroom 5.59m x 3.07m (18'4" x 10'1")
- En-suite 2.01m x 1.78m (6'7" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 2 4.29m x 3.51m (14'1" x 11'6")
- Bathroom 2.31m x 2.51m (7'7" x 8'3")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »