- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Penthouse Apartment in an Excellent Location with Superb Outlook Over Belfast City Centre
- Bright and Spacious Lounge sliding French doors to Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three Excellent Sized Bedrooms, Master with ensuite
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Secure Residents Parking Space (one space)/ Lift & Stairs to all floors
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Rarely does a penthouse in Quay Gate come to the market. This particular penthouse is both spacious and bright. Located within this exclusive development with magnificent views over Belfast City Centre, the Waterfront and the Lagan we anticipate demand to be high. The accommodation comprises of a large open plan living room with double glazed French doors to a decked balcony, modern fitted kitchen with a range of built in appliances, three double bedrooms (master with ensuite), main family bathroom. Ina addition the property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Communal entrance hall with stairs and lift to all floors
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood flooring, large storage cupboards with gas boiler
- 6.14m x 5.28m (20' 2" x 17' 4")
(Measurements taken at widest points) Laminate wood flooring, Open plan to, French doors to the balcony, open plan to...
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink, integrated fridge freezer, integrated 4 ring hob and oven, integrated extractor, integrated dishwasher, tiled effect flooring, space for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 3.5m (15' 7" x 11' 6")
Solid wood flooring, built in robe
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled floor and fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.07m (12' 0" x 10' 1")
Solid wood floor, built in robe
- 2.17m x 1.74m (7' 1" x 5' 9")
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, glazed shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 2.64m (12' 0" x 8' 8")
Solid wood floor, built in robe
- Management Company Fee Approx: £1,320.00 per annum
- Rates Approx: £1,200 per annum
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »