- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful First Floor Apartment In Popular City Centre Development
- Spacious Open Living / Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms & Additional Storage Room / Study
- Mezzanine Storage To Both Living Room & Bedroom
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Ready To Move Into
Situated within this contemporary, loft style development this is a superb, spacious first floor apartment, located in an enviable city centre location. With an open plan feel, the bright and spacious living room opens to the kitchen giving a generous space, ideal for entertaining. There are two bedrooms, bathroom suite and storage room which could be utilised as a study. The unusually high ceilings give the property character and a fabulous feeling of space throughout, allowing for additional mezzanine space in both the living room and main bedroom. Outside, the apartments are accessed via electric gates and apt 107 comes with an allocated car parking space. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows are both in place. Somerset Studios is a short walk from the city centre and is well served by many amenities, suitable for a range of potential purchasers, including home owners and investors alike.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- APARTMENT 107
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood floor. Storage off hallway.
- LIVING ROOM 20'1 x 17'3 (6.12m x 5.26m)
- Mezzanine storage. Solid wood floor.
- OPEN PLAN
- Range of high and low level units, integrated fridge/ freezer, integrated oven, 4 ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- BEDROOM ONE 13'2 x 9'5 (4.01m x 2.87m)
- Mezzanine storage.
- BEDROOM ONE
- BEDROOM TWO 10'5 x 8'2 (3.18m x 2.49m)
- Laminate wood floor.
- STORAGE ROOM / STUDY 9'7 x 5'6 (2.92m x 1.68m)
- Solid wood floor.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, panel bath with electric shower over, part tiled walls.
- Gated development with allocated car parking space.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- MB Wilson
Approx £1044.00 per annum.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »