Apt 10, Sandown Manor, Sandown Road, Belfast BT5 6GQ
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
- Luxurious Ground Floor Apartment
- Large Double Bedroom
- Bespoke Fully Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances and Granite Work Surfaces
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Residents' Car Parking
- Five Minutes' Walk of Ballyhackamore Village
- Small Pets Welcome
- Exclusively for Over 55s
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Exceptional Apartment Within Secure Gated Complex
Additional InformationThis is a much admired gated complex of luxurious and beautifully finished apartments. The private, secluded and secure estate occupies a mature site along the prestigious Sandown Road. Sandown Manor is exclusively for over 55s while the services and amenities aim to maximise and maintain your independence, security and privacy.
Number 10 is a beautiful ground floor apartment. There is a large double bedroom, open plan kitchen/lounge/dining space and shower room with white suite. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and residents' car parking. The vibrant village of Ballyhackamore is within walking distance.
- Communal front door.
- APARTMENT 10:
- Oak door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Low voltage spotlight, video intercom and entry system, alarm intruder controls, emergency pull cord for 24 hour assisstance from a 24 hour carline (fee applies), large walk-in storage cupboard with built-in shelving and cloaks area.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING ROOM:
- 6.17m x 3.23m (20' 3" x 10' 7")
Low voltage spotlight, range of high gloss high and low level units with granite work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, part tiled walls, built-in high level double oven, integrated fridge and freezer, open to ample family and living space, twin floor to ceiling radiator, concealed built-in Valiant gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.07m (12' 8" x 10' 1")
Built-in mirror fronted robes, low voltage spotlight.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, mirror with touch sensitive light, built-in full length mirrored cabinet, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, PVC panelled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- Entrance via private electric gates, excellent parking with visitors' spaces, beautiful communal mature gardens covering 4 acres with barbecue area, allotments, mature trees, shrubs.
Sandown Manor is located on the Sandown Road. Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road from Belfast, going into Ballyhackamore Village, Sandown Road is second on the right hand side after The Stoker's Bar. Sandown Manor is located on the left hand side just after King's Road.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »