- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxurious Ground Floor Apartment
- Large Double Bedroom
- Bespoke Fully Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances and Granite Work Surfaces
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Residents' Car Parking
- Five Minutes' Walk of Ballyhackamore Village
- Small Pets Welcome
- Exclusively for Over 55s
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Exceptional Apartment Within Secure Gated Complex
Additional InformationThis is a much admired gated complex of luxurious and beautifully finished apartments. The private, secluded and secure estate occupies a mature site along the prestigious Sandown Road. Sandown Manor is exclusively for over 55s while the services and amenities aim to maximise and maintain your independence, security and privacy.
Number 10 is a beautiful ground floor apartment. There is a large double bedroom, open plan kitchen/lounge/dining space and shower room with white suite. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and residents' car parking. The vibrant village of Ballyhackamore is within walking distance.
- Communal front door.
- APARTMENT 10:
- Oak door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Low voltage spotlight, video intercom and entry system, alarm intruder controls, emergency pull cord for 24 hour assisstance from a 24 hour carline (fee applies), large walk-in storage cupboard with built-in shelving and cloaks area.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING ROOM:
- 6.17m x 3.23m (20' 3" x 10' 7")
Low voltage spotlight, range of high gloss high and low level units with granite work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, part tiled walls, built-in high level double oven, integrated fridge and freezer, open to ample family and living space, twin floor to ceiling radiator, concealed built-in Valiant gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.07m (12' 8" x 10' 1")
Built-in mirror fronted robes, low voltage spotlight.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, mirror with touch sensitive light, built-in full length mirrored cabinet, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, PVC panelled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- Entrance via private electric gates, excellent parking with visitors' spaces, beautiful communal mature gardens covering 4 acres with barbecue area, allotments, mature trees, shrubs.
Sandown Manor is located on the Sandown Road. Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road from Belfast, going into Ballyhackamore Village, Sandown Road is second on the right hand side after The Stoker's Bar. Sandown Manor is located on the left hand side just after King's Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
80th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »