- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Garden Level Two Bedroom Apartment In This Prestigious Landmark Development
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Area With Balcony Overlooking The Courtyard
- Luxury High Gloss Contemporary Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Neff Appliances
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom With White Stylish Suite
- Remote Control Entrance Gates To Allocated Covered Car Parking Space
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Extremely Convenient City Location
- Located Beside Titanic Belfast
- Contemporary Communal Areas With Lift Access To All Floors
- Communal Courtyard Gardens
Additional Information10-01 The Arc is a superb two bedroom apartment that is presented in excellent condition. Located on the garden level this apartment is situated overlooking the Courtyard in one of Belfast's most exclusive landmark developments. It is situated beside Titanic Belfast, which was voted the world's leading tourist attraction in 2016.
The apartment offers bright accommodation through its extensive east facing glazing. The communal garden is accessed off the spacious living/dining room. The stylish modern kitchen characterises the quality of this apartment. The two double bedrooms, master ensuite and contemporary bathroom, music surround system, enclosed car space, higher than normal floor to ceiling heights and excellent specification finish all contribute to make this apartment a truly outstanding home or investment.
- Lift and stair access to...
First Floor (Garden Level)
- UTILITY STORE:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired boiler. JAMO surround sound music system with DVD player and FM DAB radio.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 8.38m x 5.74m (27' 6" x 18' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Work surfaces. 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Neff 4 ring gas hob. Eye level Neff electric oven and microwave. Integrated fridge freezer. Extractor fan. Integrated Neff dishwasher. Low voltage spotlights. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Bright floor to ceiling extensive glazing. Access to communal garden from living/dining room. Surround sound speakers.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.95m x 2.74m (16' 3" x 9' 0")
Built-in wardrobes. Surround sound speaker.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising wall hung WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Integrated mirror. Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.98m x 2.57m (16' 4" x 8' 5")
Surround sound speakers.
- STYLISH BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising panel bath with handheld shower over. Wall mounted WC. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Recessed surround sound speakers. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Large wall mirror. Low voltage lighting.
The Arc, Titanic Quarter is situated on Queens Road. Travelling past the SSE Arena from Belfast city centre take the first left onto Queens Road. The Arc is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
103rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »