Apt 1 The Hamlets, 33 Hawthornden Road, Belfast BT4 3JW
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ground floor apartment
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Lounge with side door access to outside
- Fitted kitchen
- Shower room
- Economy 7 heating
- Communal gardens
- Allocated car parking plus ample visitor car parking
- uPVC mahogany effect double glazed windows
- Convenient to Ballyhackamore, Belmont and Belfast
Additional InformationThis is a bright and spacious ground floor apartment with well-appointed accommodation, comprising hallway, lounge, separate fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a main bathroom.
There is also the added benefit of two good storage cupboards in the hall.
Externally there are communal gardens, an allocated car parking space as well as ample visitor car parking.
Located within walking distance of SD Bells and The General Merchant, the apartment is within close proximity to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages and their vast array of shops, cafes, churches and schools.
The apartment is likely to appeal to a wide range of purchasers, we would urge viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Door to:
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Internal door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Two storage cupboards.
- 6.02m x 3.51m (19' 9" x 11' 6")
Fireplace with wood surround, polished inset and hearth. Side door to gardens.
- 2.84m x 2.26m (9' 4" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 2.97m (11' 4" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.44m (10' 9" x 8' 0")
(at widest points and to include robes). Built-in robes with mirror fronted doors.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Tongue and groove ceiling, PVC panelled walls.
- Allocated carparking space, plus generous visitor spaces.
MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Flat Management Services.
MANAGEMENT FEE: £55 per month to include block insurance.
Turn off the Knock carriageway onto Hawthornden Road. The Hamlets is on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »