This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious ground floor apartment.
- Two good bedrooms.
- Generous living room.
- Fitted kitchen / dining space.
- Shower suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazing.
- Gated off road carparking.
An outstanding opportunity to purchase this ground floor apartment within this sought after and most convenient residential location. Ideally located just off the Falls Road and therefore enjoys ease of access to a profusion of amenities to include The Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast City Centre and the wider motorway network as well as bus and taxi links. Two good bedrooms. Generous living room open plan to fitted kitchen / dining space. Shower suite. Gas central heating system. Double glazing. Access to gated off road carparking and communal courtyard area. Superb first time buy / investment opportunity. EPC B86
- GROUND FLOOR
- Door entry intercom system.
- APARTMENT ENTRANCE
- LIVING ROOM 18'3 x 16'1 (5.56m x 4.90m)
- Open plan to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- Range of high and low level units, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- BEDROOM 1 12'6 x 8'0 (3.81m x 2.44m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'6 x 9'7 (3.81m x 2.92m)
- SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Communal carparking.
(in last 30 days)
90th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »