Apt 1 Dunbrae, 4 Cregagh Park,
Upper Cregagh Road, Belfast, BT6 9LF
2 Bed Apartment / Flat
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Forestside)
Last listed at Asking price £169,950
Apartment / Flat
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 220 Mbps
- Fantastic ground floor apartment
- Two good size bedrooms
- Open plan lounge / dining / kitchen
- Large balcony off the lounge
- New shower suite
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- 1 allocated parking plus visitor parking
- So much on your doorstep
- Chain free onward sale
Apartment 1 Dunbrae is an address that firstly may not be as familiar, however Cregagh Park might become more recognisable as a fantastic place to live given its convenience to so many amenities, many on the doorstep. These include the local Doctors & Dentist, a bus stop right at the front of the complex providing access along the Cregagh Road into the City centre, and also towards the Forestside shopping centre. Situated on the ground floor these apartments very rarely come onto the open market for sale, and they offer spacious living, with 2 double bedrooms, a fantastic lounge, kitchen & dining area with access to the large balcony area. This is an opportunity that we believe you cannot afford to miss! Grab this opportunity with both hands!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door leading to entrance hall
- Entrance hall
- Storage, plumbed for washing machine, plus additional cloaks storage. Video intercom entry system.
- Lounge / dining / kitchen 5.87m x 5.61m (19'3 x 18'5)
- At widest points. Double glazed sliding doors to balcony.
- Dining area
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, extractor fan, 4 ring electric hob and electric under oven. Tiled floor.
- Large balcony area.
- Bedroom 1 3.94m x 3.23m (12'11 x 10'7)
- Double built in robe. Access to Gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2 3.86m x 2.51m (12'8 x 8'3)
- At widest points.
- New shower room
- Modern white suite comprising corner tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- 1 Allocated parking space with additional visitor parking also available.
Well maintained and mature communal areas, outside bin storage.
- Management fees
- The monthly management fee is £67.60
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.