- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Affordable Ground Floor Apartment with Sea Views
- Lounge Open Plan to:
- Well Appointed Kitchen
- 1 Bedroom
- Soft Coloured Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking & Communal Garden
- Prestigious Address
Additional InformationIf ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it!
Exuding vast potential and boasting an enviable outlook into Belfast Lough, not to mention enjoying a prestigious Bangor address this charming ground floor apartment is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of even the most discerning purchasers.
Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the generously proportioned lounge with its delightful sea views and open plan off the lounge is the well appointed kitchen with its practical breakfast bar and integrated oven and hob. Adjacent to the inner hall is a useful cloakroom/ store and special mention must be made of the bedroom from where perhaps the most striking sea views can be enjoyed. The soft coloured 3 piece bathroom suite benefits from a shower above the bath and tiled flooring. Outside to the front this fine apartment has an allocated off street car parking space and viewers will further be enticed by the fact there is a communal garden area to the rear of the complex.
Convenient to all the town centre amenities and of course the shoreline for those who enjoy coastal walks we feel sure that perusal of this alluring home will result in an instant attraction.
- Entrance door.
- LOUNGE 14'4" max x 11'4"max (4.37m max x 3.45m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Dimmer switch. 2 Economy 7 electric wall heaters. White uPVC double glazed sliding door and complimentary side window. Excellent sea views. Open plan to ....
- KITCHEN 10'0" max x 8'4" max (3.05m max x 2.54m max)
- High and low level units. Roll edge work surfaces. Open display shelves. 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Extractor fan. Integrated 4 ring hob and oven. Breakfast bar. Wooden laminate flooring.
- INNER HALL
- Economy 7 electric wall heater.
- Light point and shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 11'4" x 10'8" (3.45m x 3.25m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Excellent sea views. Electric wall heater.
- Soft coloured suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Mira Excel shower over bath. Shower screen. Tiled walls. Ceiling downlights. Wall mounted mirrored cabinet. Electric wall heater. Extractor fan.
- 1 Allocated Car park space. Communal rear garden area.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Management Charge: Approximately £120.00 per month as at 14/10/2020
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »