Apt 1 Chichester Building, 33 Old Bakers Court,
Belfast, BT6 8QX
1 Bed Apartment
Contact the Agent
Michael Chandler Estate Agents (Belfast)
Last listed at Asking price £125,000
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 220 Mbps
- An excellent ground floor apartment located just off the Ravenhill Road
- Benefiting from a residents only gym
- Well-presented and in good condition throughout
- Bright and spacious open plan living/dining room
- Modern kitchen with good storage and plumbing for white goods
- A good sized bedroom with built-in storage
- Bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Communal parking including underground parking
- Ready to move into
This ground floor apartment is a great investment opportunity with a good rental yield, or a fantastic purchase for young professionals with busy lifestyles. It is situated just off the Ravenhill Road with the Ormeau Park close by providing great outdoor space for a stroll or perhaps something a little more active – like a game of tennis or a round of golf. A further benefit for those that like to keep fit is the excellent onsite gym which is fitted with top of the range equipment to work off the weekends over indulgence!
The apartment comprises an entrance hall and useful storage cupboard, a bright living/dining room with quality laminate flooring open plan to a modern fitted kitchen with a good range of units, a good-sized bedroom with built-in storage and a bathroom with a white suite.
Located close to the city centre, within walking distance to the Ormeau Park & Golf Club, very close to many of the country’s top schools and not far from Forestside Shopping Centre, this outstanding apartment really would be hard to beat for those looking for space, quality and convenience. The bustling and ever popular Ormeau Road is within walking distance where there are a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email [email protected]
- Entrance hall 3.05m x 0.61m (10'61 x 2'95)
- Kitchen 3.35m x 1.52m (11'12 x 5'43)
- Living room 4.57m x 3.35m (15'93 x 11')
- Bedroom 4.57m x 2.44m (15'51 x 8'41)
- Bathroom 1.83m x 1.52m (6'83 x 5'49)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT6 8QX | Property For Sale in BT6 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in South Belfast | Property For Sale in East Belfast | Property For Sale in Ravenhill Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in Cregagh Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Michael Chandler Estate Agents (Belfast) *¹ Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail. *³ The speeds indicated on the checker are the fastest estimated speeds predicted by the network operator(s) providing services in this area. Actual service availability at a property of speeds received may be different.