This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Comfortable ground floor apartment.
- Two good bedrooms.
- Lounge / dining / fitted kitchen.
- White bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Secure/ gated carparking.
A comfortable ground floor apartment that enjoys a prominent position fronting the Andersonstown Road within this highly regarded apartment complex. Two good bedrooms / both with built-in slide robes. Lounge / dining / fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / gas central heating system. Fully alarmed. Good presentation throughout. Secure gated / remote access to gated carparking. Tremendous convenience / transport links. Well worth viewing. EPC C69
- GROUND FLOOR
- Intercom access to;
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, alarm key pad, built-in cloaks, low voltage spotlights.
- LOUNGE / DINING / KITCHEN 27'10 c 10'11 (8.48m c3.33m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring ceramic hob, Smeg underoven, overhead extractor hood, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, feature wall lights, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, cornicing, feature fireplace with inset and hearth, cornicing.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 14'8 x 7'10 (4.47m x 2.39m)
- Built-in mirror slide robes, feature wall lights.
- BEDROOM 2 14'8 x 8'11 (4.47m x 2.72m)
- Built-in mirror slide robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, pvc wall panelling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed, private and secure. Remote access to enclosed carparking/communal areas.
107th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »