This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Comfortable ground floor apartment.
- Two good bedrooms.
- Lounge / dining / fitted kitchen.
- White bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Secure/ gated carparking.
A comfortable ground floor apartment that enjoys a prominent position fronting the Andersonstown Road within this highly regarded apartment complex. Two good bedrooms / both with built-in slide robes. Lounge / dining / fitted kitchen. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / gas central heating system. Fully alarmed. Good presentation throughout. Secure gated / remote access to gated carparking. Tremendous convenience / transport links. Well worth viewing. EPC C69
- GROUND FLOOR
- Intercom access to;
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor, alarm key pad, built-in cloaks, low voltage spotlights.
- LOUNGE / DINING / KITCHEN 27'10 c 10'11 (8.48m c3.33m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, 4 ring ceramic hob, Smeg underoven, overhead extractor hood, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, feature wall lights, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, cornicing, feature fireplace with inset and hearth, cornicing.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 14'8 x 7'10 (4.47m x 2.39m)
- Built-in mirror slide robes, feature wall lights.
- BEDROOM 2 14'8 x 8'11 (4.47m x 2.72m)
- Built-in mirror slide robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, pvc wall panelling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed, private and secure. Remote access to enclosed carparking/communal areas.
How much will it cost?
Contact UPS Financial Services Limited For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through UPS Financial Services Ltd. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »