- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- LAST REMAINING APARTMENT
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- COMMUNAL HALLWAY FEATURES:
- Walls, ceiling & woodwork painted
- Moulded skirting boards, architraves and cornices
- Feature wood panelling, mirrors and up & down lighters
- Victorian floor tiling with bordering on ground floor
- Carpeted stairs and landings
- INTERNAL APARTMENT FEATURES:
- Walls, ceiling and woodwork painted
- Comprehensive range of light fittings
- Painted doors, inc. glazed panel to Kitchen/Living area
- Chamfered skirting boards and architraves
- Comprehensive range of electrical, TV, and internet points
- Intercom entry system
- Sensor alarm system
- Gas fired central heating and thermostatically controlled radiatiors and energy efficient boiler.
- Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Contemporary kitchens with stone worktops, upstands and splashbacks
- Breakfast bar (where applicable)
- Integrated appliances, including integrated oven, integrated dishwasher, induction hob, washer/dryer and fridge freezer
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled dual drench shower
- LED illuminated mirror with touch pad
- Wall hung contemporary vanity unit
- Heated chrome towel rail
- CARPETS, TILING & FLOORING
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Mosaic tiling in shower rooms
- Wood effect laminate flooring to hallway, kitchen/living/dining areas
- Carpeted floors with underlay in bedrooms
- EXTERNAL SPECIFICATION:
- High quality timber frame construction
- uPVC Cream woodgrain windows
- External feature lighting
- Powder coated steel railings and brick wall to front
- Landscaped front and paved rear area
- Individual stores and bike stands to rear.
- 10 year Global Homes Warranty
Ulsterville Avenue is an attractive tree lined avenue in the heart of South Belfast located at the City Hospital end of the Lisburn Road. Within the immediate area is a range of long established social, recreational and educational facilities to include the internationally recognised Queens University Belfast and Stranmillis College. The Lisburn Road and Stranmillis Village are within a short walking distance of 49 Ulsterville Avenue and offer a profusion of coffee shops, bars, restaurants, boutiques, delicatessens and retail shops. The area provides an abundance of sporting and leisure facilities to include Queens University PEC, Olympia Leisure Centre, Mary Peters Track, Botanic Gardens and the River Lagan Towpath at Shawsbridge. Belfast City Centre is approximately 30 minutes' walk from Ulsterville Avenue, whilst public transport connections are situated on the Lisburn Road and Malone Road. Belfast City Hospital, QUB Medical Centre and the Royal Victoria Hospital are also within short walking distance of this highly convenient location.
49 Ulsterville Avenue is a new build development of 6no. one and two bedroom apartments over three storeys. Each apartment has been finished to an exceptional standard to inlcude stone worktops in the kitchen and mosaic tiling in the shower rooms. Dedicated bike docks and stores can be found to the rear with the front finished with a low level brick wall and black powder coated railings.
Please note the images are of Apt 1, 49 Ulsterville Avenue.
Each purchaser would become an equal shareholder within the Management Company, and pay an annual service charge towards the maintenance of common areas and Buildings Insurance. The estimate cost would be £700 per annum.
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.63m x 3.81m (21' 9" x 12' 6")
max into bay.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.13m x 2.69m (16' 10" x 8' 10")
- 2.41m x 1.85m (7' 11" x 6' 1")
49 Ulsterville Avenue is located on the right hand side of Ulsterville Avenue before Ulsterville Place.
Schools near Apartments at 49 Ulsterville AvenueVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Apt 1, 49 Ulsterville Avenue||£149,950||505 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »