This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Ground Floor Apartment in Convenient Location
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows/Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout with Many Fine Features
- Ideal for a Wide Range of Purchasers Including Owner Occupiers and Investors Alike
- Early Viewing is Strongly Recommended
- Resident Car Parking
- Property is Let Until July 2017 at £550 Per Month
Additional InformationThis superb ground floor apartment is situated in an excellent convenient location just off the Malone Road within easy distance to Queen's University, the City Hospital and the full range of amenities in the surrounding area.
The accommodation is well finished and presented to the highest standard throughout, offering spacious lounge open plan to kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Furthermore the property boasts mains gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and vitally resident car parking.
- Hardwood front door to communal entrance hall. Front door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Shelved linen cupboard, pine flooring.
- LOUNGE/KITCHEN:18' 2" x 13' 5" (5.54m x 4.09m)
- (at widest points). Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, cooker alcove, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, pine floor, gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 3" x 13' 1" (4.04m x 3.99m)
- (at widest points). Pine floor.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 8" x 6' 0" (3.25m x 1.83m)
- Matching pine floor.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with telephone hand shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail.
- Communal terrace to the front, resident parking.
- Management Company
- Service Charge
- £600 per ammun including building insurance.
(in last 30 days)
137th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »