Apt 1, 84 Shore Road,
Greenisland, BT38 8UE
1 Bed Apartment
Offers around £149,950
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Glengormley)
Offers around £149,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Contempory Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living With Casual Dining Area
- Master Suite 17'6" X 15'8" Plus Walk In Dressing Room 12'0" X 4'9"
- Luxury Hi-Gloss Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Luxury Fully Tiled Bathroom/ Deluxe Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room
- Beam Integrated Vacuum System
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas Central Heating
- Communal Private Gardens/ Terrace To Rear
- Allocated Parking
- Highly Regarded Location
Positioned within a landmark building enjoying far reaching views extending over Belfast Lough towards Co Down coastline. This contemporary exclusive studio style apartment will ideally suit the young professional or individual searching for one level living. With features such as allocated private parking, communal private gardens/ terrace area and a high internal specification throughout. Conveniently situated with easy access to local shops, restaurants and cafes in neighbouring Jordanstown and Carrickfergus this stylish apartment is sure to attract a high level of interest therefore an early viewing is highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Accessed via intercom door entry.
Front door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain tiled floor plus storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE WITH CASUAL DINING ASPECT 5.66m x 4.04m (18'7" x 13'3" )
- Feature picture style window enjoying views over Belfast Lough. Quality wood effect laminate flooring. Open through to:
- LUXURY KITCHEN 4.75m x 2.13m (15'7" x 7'0")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level hi-gloss fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. A host of integrated appliances including oven, 4 ring hob, overhead extractor fan with glass hood,fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling. Feature corner window with partial Lough views.
- BEDROOM 1 5.33m x 4.78m (17'6" x 15'8")
- PLUS OPEN DRESSING AREA 3.66m x 1.45m (12'0" x 4'9")
- MODERN EN SUITE
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower enclosure. Fully tiled walls. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
- Parking to rear with allocated parking bays. Private shared communal hard landscaped gardens/ terrace enjoying the views over Belfast Lough.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing