- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationArchitecturally Designed Ground Floor Apartment in Popular Location
Situated within a tree lined Avenue this ground floor apartment will impress. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, integrated kitchen with built-in oven and hob, canopy extractor fan, fridge and washing machine and contemporary white bathroom with shower unit. The apartment further offers wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, double glazed windows and gas central heating. The dwelling is individual and offers literally maintenance free living within this most convenient location.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Intercom entry, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 5.18 x 4.60 (17'0" x 15'1")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, concealed gas boiler.
- Kitchen 3.86 x 3.28 (12'8" x 10'9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel built-in under oven and hob, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, integrated washing machine, fridge, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor, separate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled.
- Bedroom 2.77 x 2.31 (9'1" x 7'7")
- Double panelled radiator
- Bedroom 12'7 x 8'5 (3.84m x 2.57m)
- Double panelled radiator.
- Communal front garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »