- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Ground Floor Apartment Within An Attractive Red Brick Property
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Residents Parking
- Convenient to a Wide Range of Amenities Including Shops, Restaurants and Public Transport
- Within Walking Distance of Ormeau Park
Additional InformationThis superb ground floor apartment is situated within a conversion of an attractive red brick property on South Parade, just off Ormeau Road.
The property offers good sized accommodation which centres around the spacious lounge which is open plan to the kitchen and dining area. In addition the property benefits residents parking.
Located close to many local amenities, including leading schools, early viewing is highly recommended.
- Communal front door to communal entrance hall, front door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood flooring
- 9.22m x 6.45m (30' 3" x 21' 2")
(overall at widest points to include kitchen) Attractive Limestone fireplace, storage cupboard, access to yard area, open plan to...
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with electric oven under, part tiled walls, wood flooring, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, gas fired boiler
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.7m x 3.48m (15' 5" x 11' 5")
(into bay) bay window, built in robe
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.01m (10' 6" x 6' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 2.11m (8' 3" x 6' 11")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled, low voltage spots, extractor fan
- Well maintained communal grounds, residents parking
Coming out of Belfast on Ormeau Road, South Parade is on the left hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »