- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- PVC Double Glazed Windows.
- Reclaimed Brick (Sealed) From The Former Portrush Metropole Building.
- Reclaimed Cast Iron Radiators From Strathearn High School, Belfast.
- Reclaimed Parquet Style Flooring From The Former Coleraine Intermediate School.
- Satellite TV Points.
- Still Under 10 Year Warranty.
- Shared Parking Area To Rear.
- Very Popular Residential Location Immediately Beside Portrush East Strand Beach.
- Situated Close To Royal Portrush Golf Club.
Additional Information** Closing Date Tuesday 11th May 2021 at 12 noon approx. ** An excellent opportunity to acquire a beautiful two bedroom Ground floor apartment situated in one of North Antrim Coast's most popular and picturesque tourist destinations. Constructed circa 2013 the unit is in a block of three and extends to 800 sq ft (approx). In excellent order throughout, this delightful unit incorporates all the benefits that a well located property such as this has to offer. The property is only a stones throw away from the East Strand Beach and Portrush town centre. Please do not hesitate to make a private appointment to appreciate what is on offer in its entirety.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- With feature exposed brick wall, stairs to upper floors, internal post boxes and rear door exit.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / DINING / KITCHEN:
- 5.21m x 4.55m (17' 1" x 14' 11")
- LOUNGE AREA:
- With Parquet Flooring, T.V. point, exposed reclaimed brick walls throughout and patio doors to front.
- KITCHEN AREA:
- With large Belfast style sink unit, high and low level built in units, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, breakfast bar and glass fronted display cupboard.
- With w.c, wash hand basin, clawfoot bath with shower above, tiled above bath and tiled floor.
- Leading to bedrooms.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 2.92m (14' 3" x 9' 7")
With built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 3.05m (10' 2" x 10' 0")
With built in wardrobe.
- Outside to front there is an enclosed garden area solely for the use of the ground floor apartment. Outside to rear there is a car park for this development. There are 4 spaces available in this car park and they are shared between 5 units on a first come first served basis.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas etc. Details of the annual Service Charge and full management services are available on request. Current service charge is £900.00 Per Annum (19/04/2021)
Approaching Portrush from either Coleraine or Portstewart, proceed onto Crocknamack Road at the police station. Proceed straight through the first roundabout and turn left at the second roundabout onto
Causeway Street. No.50-52 will be located on your left hand side opposite Brankin Estate Agents.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »