- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Private Front Door Access Via attractive Ornate Tiled period Porch
- The Grandeur of a Victorian Era with a Modern Contemporary Fit-out.
- Unique Residence Offering Exceptional Lifestyle in one of Belfast's most Prestigious Addresses
- Spacious Design in a Tranquil Green Setting
- Underfloor Gas Fired Central Heating with Option of Gas Fire to Living Room
- Private Allocated Car Park Space
- Wired for Surround Sound to Every Room.
- Colonial Style Porch, Wraparound Veranda with South West Aspect.
- Luxuriously Fitted Kitchen with Stone Worksurfaces, Large Ceramic Hob and Integrated Oven, Microwave, Fridge and 1.5 bowl sink unit.
- Large Utility with Sink Unit, High & Low Level Units, Washing Machine and Freezer.
- Luxury Fully Tiled Bathrooms with Bath and Separate Shower
- Ensuite and Bathroom with Drench Shower Heads and Heated Towel Rails
- Double Glazed Painted Hardwood sliding Sash Windows
- Mains Supply Smoke, Heat and Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
- Audio Entry System and Security Alarm
Additional InformationThis luxurious apartment is located in an area of ever growing demand, nestled at the end of a secluded lane way it has all the privacy a vendor could want, yet be within close proximity of Belfast City Centre with easy access to all the amenties it has to offer including local bus routes and the M1 Motorway Network. Nearby leisure facilities include Malone & Balmoral Golf Clubs, RBAI Sportsgrounds and the Belfast Boat Club to name a few, as well as local restaurants and shops on the Lisburn and Malone Road.
Sitting on an elevated site, this 1150 sq.ft apartment is finished to a high specification with gloss tiling, decorative cornicing and recessed downlighting throughtout the property. Internally comprising a spacious lounge with Bow Bay window and focal point fireplace, kitchen and utility room with a comprehensive range of integrated appliances, master bedroom with ensuite, further two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the property includes private parking, intercom system and extensive wraparound veranda with a south west aspect.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Period ornate style tiling to entrance with decorative stained glass windows to proch and light above.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, decorative cornicing and recessed lighting to hall and continuing throughout remainder of the property.
- 5.m x 3.71m (16' 5" x 12' 2")
Large Bow Bay window and focal point fireplace (applicable for gas/electric fire inset). Double doors leading to:
- 3.4m x 2.69m (11' 2" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level storage units with contrasting granite work surface. Comprhensive range of integrated appliances comprising fridge, hob with extractor fan over, oven, microwave and dishwasher. 1.5 bowl sink unit.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 3
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units with contrasting granite work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer board. Space for low level freezer, tumble dryer and plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- Luxury four piece suite comprising bath, shower cubicle with drench shower head, pedestakl wash hand basin and WC. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.35m (14' 9" x 11' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury three piece suite compriisng shower cubicle with drench shower head, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Access to communal hallway and communal front door with intercom system. Alarm keypad.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »