- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern First Floor Apartment Within A Secure Development
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Principal Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Open Plan Large Living Room With Dining Area
- Modern Fitted kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Generous Built-In Storage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Residents Parking
- Close To Belmont & Ballyhackamore Villages, Parks & Public Transport
- Convenient To Stormont Buildings, Belfast City Centre & Belfast City Airport
Additional InformationThis modern first floor apartment is found within this attractive development in one of East Belfast's most popular areas.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with built-in storage, large living room with dining area, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two good sized bedrooms (principal bedroom with ensuite shower room), and main bathroom in white suite. Outside, there is secure residents parking accessed via remote controlled gates and communal areas.
The apartment is situated within easy reach of Belmont Park, Stormont, and an array of cafes and restaurants at Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages.
Early viewing is recommended.
- Entrance door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to:
- LIVING ROOM OPEN TO DINING / KITCHEN AREA:
- 7.21m x 3.81m (23' 8" x 12' 6")
In the Living Area - fireplace with gas fire inset. Vaulted ceiling with electronically operated and fully automatic Velux roof light windows. Dual aspect views.
In the Kitchen Area - full range of high and low level units. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob with under oven and stainless steel extractor canopy over. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Polished granite work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 2.67m (11' 0" x 8' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.69m (10' 10" x 8' 10")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel radiator.
- Cloaks cupboard. Boiler cupboard. Access to roof space via folding ladder.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
50th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »